Create New Account
Sell on Edumandi
India's leading marketplace for all Educational Institutions
Edumandi is an online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers
seamlessly under a digital roof and helps them carry out transactions
Benefits of Edumandi
shipping and handling
(1) What are the advantages of selling on Edumandi.com?
Edumandi.com is on its way to be the leading marketplace for all Educational Institutions in India. With extensive Industry partnerships, we can take your products across India and give you a massive jump in Sales.
(2) Who should sell on Edumandi.com?
Anyone selling or trading in genuine products catering to the Education and Hospitality Industries including all types of laboratory supplies, electronics, computers, furniture, stationary and more.
To start selling, you need to have the following:
- PAN Card
- GST Number
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (ID Proof, Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
(3) How do I begin selling on Edumandi.com?
To sell on Edumandi.com:
- Go to https://www.edumandi.com/seller and follow the steps.
- List your products under the relevant product categories.
- Once an order is received, confirm the order on the portal with tentative shipping date.
- Once ready, pack the product as per the shipping guide and mark it as ‘Ready for pickup’.
- Our shipping partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is dispatched, Edumandi.com will settle your payment within 10 business days.
(4) Who decides the price of the products?
You will set the price of your products.
(5) Will I get charged for listing products on Edumandi.com?
No. Listing of products on Edumandi.com.com is absolutely free. Edumandi.com does not charge anything for listing online. You only pay a small commission on your sales.
(6) Who takes care of the delivery of my products?
Our shipping partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.
(7) How and when will I get paid?
The payment will be made directly to your bank account through NEFT transactions within 10 business days of dispatching an order.
(8) When can I start selling?
After all the required documents have been verified and your seller profile is complete, you can start listing your products and start selling.
(9) What are the fees charged?
Once an order is successfully delivered, the following deductions are made from the order item value:
- Selling commission: A percentage of the item price paid by the customer
- Shipping fee (calculated on the basis of the package weight and location)
- Applicable GST
(10) What is selling commission and how much commission is charged?
Selling commission is a percentage of the selling price of your product. It differs across categories and will be part of your contract with Edumandi.com
(11) How and when do I get paid?
All payments are made through NEFT transactions (online banking) or Cheque. The payment is made directly to your bank account within 10 business days of dispatching an order.
(12) How do I list my products?
You can simply use the listing tool on our website. Additionally, you can use the help of your account manager for help with listing and product photography.
© EDUMANDI 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED